Thursday, November 10, 2016

Book Review: Rock Chick Revenge by Kristen Ashley | Rock Chick #5

20161109_162656

Everything in this book is so hilarious that in almost every turn of a page, I am laughing out loud. This may sound crazy, but I can't help it, even if they are in a very serious situation, I can't help but chuckle. The atmosphere may seem heavy but then suddenly it gets totally light.


Ever since Luke showed on Rock Chick Redemption, more so on Rock Chick Renegade, I've been looking forward for his book, and OMG! I just wanna say that this book surely did not disappoint but it went beyond my expectations. Luke is definitely my favorite hero in this series. He is a gorgeous badass macho Alpha with a dark past and yet so sweet, so bold, so romantic and can hold control even if the situation calls out for being out of control. He was able to take care of Ava first even though he's definitely eager to go and rip the bad guy's head off.

Ava is a knockout. A gorgeous funny and sexy heroine, perfect for our crazily hot hero. However, she have sworn-off men, but who can say no to the very Hot Lucas Stark?! Plus she has been in love with him since she was a child so hello?! The answers are there!

I love their chemistry, they are definitely a perfect pair. Even though Luke is on the edge of breaking, Ava was able to talk him out of it and can give him a smile on his face. Ava had several bad experiences with bad men that's why she can't fully trust them but with Luke, he was able to prove to her that good men do exist. He is patient and he totally understood her feelings.

The story is so hot, so hilarious, so swoon worthy. Words are just not enough to explain all the emotions I've felt while reading this book. The side characters are totally funny. I kept on chuckling while reading this one. There are so many scenes to laugh at. I got crazy over the handcuffs, squee on parking lot fistfight, got hot on against-the-wall sex, the famous cookie swipe and lamp throw. But my favorite part is the tearing woman's clothes off literally scene. OMG! Squee! And since this book is part of the Rock Chick series, expect hostage taking, kidnapping and this one has an epic car chase, it seems like an action movie, it all left my mouth drop open.

The ending is superb. An action packed comedy drama romance that left me grinning. Luke is totally hot! He's the man!

I can say that this is the most hilarious, uberly crazy, has the most hottest sex scenes and is the most romantic book in the series so expect a crazy roller coaster ride and as always Rock on!

6 stars 
Lead Characters: Ava Barlow, "Luke" Lucas Stark
Point of View: Ava

The Rock Chick series reading order:
Rock Chick Reawakening (Rock Chick #0.5) - Daisy and Marcus| to be released soon

my read shelf:
Hey Gladz's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

No comments:

Post a Comment