Saturday, November 26, 2016

Book Review: Wrong by Jana Aston | Wrong #1

PicsArt_11-17-01.05.12

There is nothing WRONG when two people fall in love. It doesn't matter if there is a huge difference on their age, nor their status in life. As long as it is morally and legally acceptable, how they act on it is what matters.


This story is very light, funny, awkward but totally hot and sexy.  This made me curious so I decided to give it a try, and it did not fail. Squee!

The first part is really really really awkward but totally hilarious. Imagine having a crush and lusting on someone and finding out that he is your gynecologist? Woah, that is totally awkward and laugh out loud funny. I just can't imagine the strength Sophie had that time to be able to get through the process in that exam table. Really awkward and funny.

Luke is gorgeous, hot, sexy and very bold. He's got an Alpha hero going. Sophie on the other hand, is innocent but naughty. They seem to be not interested in pushing thru with the relationship but then there is this undeniable attraction to each other so it goes.

The story is very light but hot and sexy. The dialogue is funny but there are heart-warming scenes as well. This one is highly erotic and way too bold but very effective.

The side character - Everly, she is really funny but got some character on her and I look forward on reading her story as she pursue her childhood crush and unexpectedly get pursued by another in Right. 

Although the story is very light, I am still looking for more. The plot is quite fast-paced and a little character build up. J.A's strength is her humor so if you enjoy this one, I'm sure you will enjoy Right and Trust more. Believe me, just wait, reviews to come so please stay tuned.

Lead Characters: Sophie Tisdale and Luke Miller
Point of View: Sophie

Ratings
Hero: 4.5 stars
Heroine: 4 stars
Intimate scenes: 4 stars
Imagery: 4 stars
Narration: 4 stars
Dialogue: 4.5 stars
Plot: 4 stars
Climax: 4 stars
Ending: 4.5 stars
Story: 4 stars
My Overall Rating: 4 stars

Do I recommend this book? Yes. If you want something light, funny and sexy, go ahead.
Will I re-read this book? Maybe
Will I read other books from this author? Definitely

The Wrong Series:

my read shelf:
Hey Gladz's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

No comments:

Post a Comment