Sunday, May 17, 2015

ComeCloser This Summer - Skincare And Cosmetics Beauty Haul

nivea, sunblock, spf, lotion, elf, cosmetics, makeup, eyebrow, brow, gel eyeliner, eyeliner, liner, cream eyeliner, maxipeel, concealer, whitening, moisture, for dry skin

Nivea Philippines recently launched their Big Nivea Sale nationwide, offering all their items at 50% off valid from May 1 to May 9, 2015. As Pinays go hoarding of their favorite Nivea products, I purchased a few of mine as well.

nivea, sunblock, spf, lotion, elf, cosmetics, makeup, eyebrow, brow, gel eyeliner, eyeliner, liner, cream eyeliner, maxipeel, concealer, whitening, moisture, for dry skin
Nivea In-Shower Skin Conditioner and Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion
When we went to S&R a week before the start of the Big Nivea Sale, some Nivea products are at Buy 1, Get 1. I've already tried and used up my Blue Nivea In-Shower Conditioner for dry skin and I love it, so I decided to get another one, as well as the white variant with Whitening component. I actually wrote about my experience in using the blue one. See my full review and blog post here.


nivea, sunblock, spf, lotion, elf, cosmetics, makeup, eyebrow, brow, gel eyeliner, eyeliner, liner, cream eyeliner, maxipeel, concealer, whitening, moisture, for dry skin
Nivea Whitening Immediate Sun Protection SPF50 For Face SRP Php 134.00
When I went to Watsons, all Nivea products are on 50% off. Since I still have my stocks of Sunblock and lotions, I decided to get the Nivea Whitening Immediate Sun Protection SPF50 For Face onlysince the summer is not yet officially over, using sun block for my face is a must. With the high SPF content of this sunblock, I know that my face is very much protected from the sun's damaging UV rays.

I also grab a few items in my recent visit to SM Department Store's beauty section, and I thought that it would be better to share them here. 

nivea, sunblock, spf, lotion, elf, cosmetics, makeup, eyebrow, brow, gel eyeliner, eyeliner, liner, cream eyeliner, maxipeel, concealer, whitening, moisture, for dry skin
Maxi-Peel Sun Block Cream SPF20 |
Maxi-Peel Concealing Cream Php 82.00
I'm currently looking for an affordable liquid concealer, and I came across Maxi-Peel's concealing cream. I never tried this one before, but since it is quite affordable compared to other brands, I decided to give it a try. Also, since I am into using sunblock on my face lately. I saw that Maxi-Peel has one too. I just wanted to try it so I decided to purchase one. Though it only has SPF20, I believe this one is enough for everyday use.

nivea, sunblock, spf, lotion, elf, cosmetics, makeup, eyebrow, brow, gel eyeliner, eyeliner, liner, cream eyeliner, maxipeel, concealer, whitening, moisture, for dry skin
ELF Studio Eyebrow Treat & Tame in Medium Php 269.75 |
ELF Cream Eyeliner in Coffee Php 249.75

When I passed by ELF's counter, I noticed that their eyebrow cosmetics collection are on 10% discount that time and since I am interested in using an eyebrow mascara, I've had the sales personnel to try one on my brows. I liked the color of the brow mascara that she put on me and since this type of brow mascara has a treatment with it, a two-in-one product, I decided to grab one for me and one for my mom. I also grabbed a cream eyeliner because I wanted to try using one. I have only tried pencil type eyeliner, so using this one is very new to me.

Have you participated on the Big Nivea Sale? What are the items that you got? Have you tried any of the products I purchased? What are your thoughts? Please let me know on the comment section below.

Thank you! Until next time!

Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment