Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A Body Lotion with a Twist: Nivea In-Shower Intensive Skin Conditioner Review

nivea, lotion, almond oil, conditioner, in shower, moisturizer



I am never fond of using a body lotion because they made my skin so sticky and I still have to wait for it to dry completely before I can wear my clothes. But when Nivea launched their Nivea In-Shower Intensive Skin Conditioner, which is specifically formulated to be used on a wet skin during shower, I gave it a try.


I really have a problem on my dry skin, one of the reasons, is that I don't use a body lotion!
Yeah right! I know, I should take care of my dry skin. I am too lazy to use a lotion since it feels so sticky. But since I know that I needed more moisture on my skin, I opted for Nivea's Skin Conditioner in blue packaging which is intended to those who have dry skin like I do.

The packaging includes the instructions on how to use the product, and they are very thoughtful to even include a statement saying that the floor/ tub may get slippery after using it.

nivea, lotion, almond oil, conditioner, in shower, moisturizer

 The product itself is very creamy but not heavy, just like a normal body lotion, with a twist (a rinse off body lotion) and has a very light smell.

How I use it:
I just followed the steps included in the packaging: after cleansing, lather it on to my skin then rinse (no need to wait), then pat dry and get dressed.

Where Did I Get Mine:
Watsons

Price:
250ml - Php 154.00

What I Like About It:
  1. No waiting time for it to dry
  2. Affordable
  3. Really moisturizes the skin without the sticky feel
  4. Very light smell just like a normal Nivea body lotion
What I Do Not Like About It:
  1. The 'blue variant' comes only in a 250ml tube, no smaller size for travel use.
  2. The moisture component of the product does not lasts long enough on my skin, most specially when I am on an air conditioned area.

Will I Repurchase?
Yes! 

Will I Recommend it?
Yes!

Rating:

4/5 stars

Overall, Nivea In-Shower Intensive Skin Conditioner is perfect for those who don't have time to wait for their lotion to dry. Just include it on your bathing routine and it will leave your skin silky soft and smooth all over without the hassle of sticky feel.

What do you think about this product? Have you tried it? Any comments? suggestions? Please share your thoughts/ experience by commenting on the section below. 

Thank you! Until next time!

Love,





No comments:

Post a Comment