Thursday, May 7, 2015

Gently Cleanses: Safeguard Derma Sense Plus Olay Total Effects 7inOne - A Sample Room Mini Haul


Sample Room, Sampleroom, Safeguard, safeguard derma sense, Olay, olay total effects, procter and gamble, p&g, acne prone skin, sensitive skin, acne prone, sensitive, pore minimizing toner, toner, pores, blackheads, whiteheads

I recently grabbed a couple of samples from Safeguard Derma Sense and Olay Total Effects 7inOne from Sample Room and I would like to share them here.



One thing I like about Sample Room is that they offer samples of different products from numerous brands but most of the time they provide samples at full size like these products I got from Procter and Gamble's Olay and Safeguard.

Sample Room, Sampleroom, Safeguard, safeguard derma sense, Olay, olay total effects, procter and gamble, p&g, acne prone skin, sensitive skin, acne prone, sensitive, pore minimizing toner, toner, pores, blackheads, whiteheads
Olay Total Effects 7inOne Pore Minimizing Toner
Price: Php 849.00
Full size: 150ml
Points needed to get this sample: 800


I have actually purchased Olay Total Effects 7inOne Pore Minimizing Toner even before Sample Room has featured it and I had been using it for over a month now. I decided to grab a sample simply because of the lesser costs that I will be getting once I get one and since I plan to continue using this toner once my bottle has emptied. My sister has been recommending this toner to me ever since she has used it but I'm a bit hesitant at first to purchase this toner because of the price, but since my sister is in love with it, I gave it a try. 


Sample Room, Sampleroom, Safeguard, safeguard derma sense, Olay, olay total effects, procter and gamble, p&g, acne prone skin, sensitive skin, acne prone, sensitive, pore minimizing toner, toner, pores, blackheads, whiteheads
Safeguard Derma Sense Gently Cleanses
Face & Body Wash (Sensitive Skin) And Facial Cleanser (Acne Prone Skin)

Safeguard Derma Sense Gently Cleanses Face & Body Wash
Price: Php 120.00
Full size: 200ml
Variants: Acne Prone Skin/ Sensitive Skin
Points needed to get this sample: 70

Safeguard Derma Sense Gently Cleanses Facial Cleanser
Price: Php 199.00
Full size: 100ml
Variants: Acne Prone Skin/ Sensitive Skin
Points needed to get this sample: 100


When it comes to cleansing my body with anti-bacterial properties, I only trust Safeguard. As it is the only brand I know of currently that really protects as it cleanses, so when Sample Room featured Safeguard Derma Sense Gently Cleanses Face & Body Wash, I grabbed one. 

I actually do not have an acne prone skin, but because I have white and blackheads and I am getting pimples during my period, I decided to try Safeguard Derma Sense Gently Cleanses Facial Cleanser for Acne Prone Skin because of its salicylic acid content that is said to help lessen white and blackheads as well as help dry up pimples.

Want to know more about Sample Room? My full blog post here.

Have you tried using any of these products? What are your experiences? Let me know your thoughts on the comment section below.

Thank you! Until next time!

Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment