Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Homemade Moisturizing Coffee Scrub

coffee scrub, moisturizing body scrub, body scrub, homemade, diy, human nature, coconut oil, virgin coconut oil, cleansing oil

I recently run out of a body scrub and since I don't have a particular brand favorite I am not looking into purchasing a new one. But instead, I opted to make one since it is way cheaper and easier to make. I know that I want my body scrub to be really moisturizing because body scrubs tend to dry out the skin after exfoliating all the dead skin cells so to balance it out I used oils in making one.


Here are my fast, easy and simple steps with very affordable ingredients in making your own body scrub-

We will be needing:
2 cups Ground Coffee or Instant Coffee
3 tsp Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
4 tsp Cleansing Oil (I will be using my Human Nature Cleansing Oil)
1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Optional)
Container
Teaspoon/ measuring cup


Have you tried creating your own body scrub? How was it? Can you share your 'secret recipe' ? Please share your thoughts and experiences in the comment section below. 

Thank you! Until next time!

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment