Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Valentine's Date at Sambokujin Eastwood Citywalk


Last February 7, me and my boyfriend celebrated the Valentine's day early as we don't want to join all the love birds in celebrating it on the 14th. We choose Sambokujin simply because we haven't tried eating there before.


I got a couple of shots for the foods they served but not everything, as guests are already coming in and I don't have a really good shot (also, busy grabbing some food as we are already hungry hihi)









Here's what we grilled:



We cook another batch after this but I did not take another shot because the contents are just the same :)

If you can't wait for the meat to cook, they have some foods that are already premade.
I have only taken a couple of photos because we are quite busy cooking (and eating hihi).

Grab some salmon sushi :)


Overall, we enjoyed our food, most especially the salmon, the cooking/ grilling part is so lovely.



Have you been to Sambokujin? What are your thoughts? Do you have other recommendations? Please leave your comments/ suggestions on the comment section below.



Thank you! Until next time!



Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment