Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Book Review: Falling Into Us by Jasinda Wilder

Falling Into Us by Jasinda WilderFalling Into Us is the story of Becca and Jason, both part of a troubled family, but together have learned how to handle their situations and both faced their future with confidence.

The first half of the story has really made me think what's coming aside from the sweet and bitter life they have. The author made us feel close to each characters first, she brought us in the journey together and then surprise us with a shuddering pain. Having read the first book 'Falling Into You' made me think that this book series is all about an emotion called pain. I felt the pain that both characters felt in both series.

Poetry and music is such a huge part of this series, that it helped express the true feelings of the characters. This is another heart-warming and a truly emotional story. Though I can say that I loved the first book more, I guess the emotions both characters felt is somehow similar but explained differently.

This book made me realize that other's mistakes and the lessons they've learned can be yours as well. Just learn from their experiences and one might be able to avoid making the same mistakes.

4 stars
Point of View: Becca and Jason

Falling Into Us is the second book of  the 'Falling' series by Jasinda Wilder, with 'Fallling Into You' as its first installment. The book can be read as a stand-alone, but to have the full experience, I suggest to read the first book of the series 'Falling Into You' to have an idea of Nell and Colton's story, as their story happened at the same time as Becca and Jason's.

To read my review of 'Falling Into You', just click here.

All Natural: Human Nature Haul

No comments:

Post a Comment